C&S Media Publications has immediate opportunities for Account Executive in our advertising department selling advertising, which includes print, digital and mobile platforms. You will be responsible for helping grow their clients’ business through customized solutions that utilize a combination of C&S Media and third-party products. It will involve selling and managing an established account base with a focus on driving new business and up-selling current customers to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face-to-face appointments
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets for both print and digital
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate and advertising professionals
- Develop presentations designed to sell solutions to corporations and agencies
- Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of outside sales experience
- Effective negotiation skills; ability to work through objections and concerns regarding budget, costs and selling strategies
- Must be able to increase sales within a designated territory by acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base
- Proficient in face-to-face sales, up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling
- Strong analytical skills; ability to research problems and provide effective solutions to clients
Candidate should be non-smoker.
Qualified candidates should email résumé and cover letter to [email protected], with the position indicated in the subject line.
FREELANCE SPORTS WRITER
The Farmersville Times, Murphy Monitor, The Princeton Herald and The Sachse News is accepting applications for freelance writers to cover the 2022-23 varsity sports seasons.
Writers will attend each fall football game and selected home games for other varsity sports. Compensation is based on experience and mileage reimbursement is available for away games.
Applicant must have reliable transportation.
For additional information contact Chad Engbrock at 972-442-5515 ext. 29 or email email@example.com.
C&S Media Publications is accepting applications for a staff writer for their community newspaper group.
The ideal candidate should have newspaper experience including coverage of municipal, school and community events.
This position requires evenings and weekend assignments.
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Candidate should possess an understanding and working knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms.
Will be responsible for taking digital photographs of various events. Proficient in AP style.
Possess strong proofreading skills.
Ability to provide content on both a print and digital platform.
Candidate should be non-smoker.
Please send your resume and clips to [email protected].
DELIVERY, MAILROOM POSITION
C&S Media publications is accepting resumes for a part-time mailroom-delivery position in our Wylie location.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs, work Tuesday and Wednesday each week and have use of a truck or SUV. Good driving record required.
Duties include preparation of mail subsbscriptions and delivery to area racks plus duties as assigned.
This is a perfect opportunity for a retired or semi-retired individual who wants to supplement their income.
Outstanding attitude and desire to be part of a progressive, fast-paced staff. Candidates should be non-smokers. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.